About the course
Be the protagonist of the success of your business. Evolve your corporate vision to a business vision! Acquire a strategic vision and learn how to add value with the MBA USP/Esalq in Business Management, an online course with exclusive tools for interaction between professors and students.
Pre-requisite: to register in MBA USP/Esalq courses the candidate must have a higher education diploma. No previous training or achievement in the Business area is required.
Master all the administrative, financial, and human needs of the organization once and for all. Only then can you guarantee the recognition and relevance needed for a successful career.
The MBA USP/Esalq in Business Management works with a panoramic view of the organization, with the application of knowledge on a daily basis. Go beyond technical skills and acquire socio-emotional skills that make a difference in the job market, such as creativity, negotiation, innovation, analytical thinking, leadership aspects, data analysis, problem-solving, adaptation, and flexibility, among others.
At the end of the course, the professional will be able to:
- Understand applied statistics
- Analyze socio-environmental responsibility and business ethics
- Develop brand management, communication, innovation, human capital, costs, and price and projects formation
- Gain insights into credit strategy and risks
- Evaluate change and conflict management
- Define digital marketing, sales and leadership and motivation strategies
- Knowing aspects of business law, accounting and profitability indicators
- Present business plans and product development
- Work with business budget, capital market, and corporate governance
- Discuss the economic situation, organizational behavior, international business and tax management
- Evaluate strategic and business management models
- Understand technological trends in IT, Big Data and business economics
Who is this course for:
Executives, managers, and employees of companies, self-employed and/or entrepreneurial professionals who want to open their own business, in the most varied areas and sectors.
Applicable teaching methodology
The course methodology is based on the interaction between theory and practice, with the objective to develop in students their critical thinking, enabling them to search for solutions, both in current and future activities, building knowledge to face challenges throughout their professional career.