Can I have the student card?

USP does not provide the student card for the MBA students. Students can request the UNE student cardon ( or ISIC ( by presenting the declaration of enrollment to these institutions.

The declaration of enrollment can be issued in the Student Area. Find below the instructions to issue it:

– Access the student area;
– Click on “dashboard”;
– Click on the grey framework “Documents”;
– Click on the name of the course in which you are enrolled;
– Click on view (eye) or download (cloud).